Sector Momentum Tracker
The Sector Momentum Tracker is a real–time trading strategy that monitors and evaluates dozens of Fidelity Select mutual funds, approximately 100 sector and commodity ETFs, and over 60 international and currency ETFs at all times, determining which funds you should invest in using relative strength indicators. Each week, readers receive allocation advice based on tested buy and sell signals as well as the market’s outlook.
The quantitative and mechanical trading process utilized in the Sector Momentum Tracker can be applied systematically each week, helping to remove emotions from the investment equation. The newsletter features an extensive explanation of its information and rankings, allowing you to get the most out of the service.
Every week, the Sector Momentum Tracker reviews its model portfolios and present buy and sell recommendations as well as performance figures. This data can be used for informational purposes or as a basis for your personal investment decisions.
Model Portfolios Include:
- ETF Sector Momentum Portfolio
- ETF International Momentum Portfolio
- Fidelity Sector Momentum Portfolio
- Dynamic Global ETF Portfolio
Our three sector momentum portfolios are designed to position your portfolio in the sectors that are doing the best today while avoiding the worst performing sectors
The Dynamic Global ETF Portfolio blends of our Sector Momentum strategy with traditional fundamental and technical analysis. This “core and explore” portfolio takes aim at currencies, commodities, real estate, sector, international, and income ETFs.
After years of research, development, and testing, the Fidelity Independent Adviser developed a system that analyzes the complex forces of supply and demand on fund prices in order to highlight attractive opportunities. Applying this proprietary model, the Sector Momentum Tracker pinpoints funds that are on an upswing as well as ones that are trending lower. We believe the Sector Momentum Tracker will benefit you because it is rotating in and out of sector and international funds as their momentum increases of decreases.
We are confident you will find all of the data and knowledge you need in order to make informed and successful investment decisions in the Sector Momentum Tracker.
- Here is the value you will receive as a member of the Sector Momentum Tracker:
- 52 weekly issues delivered via email every Wednesday
- Access to model portfolios including performance numbers and buy and sell recommendations
- Timely advice and market outlook for individual investors
- Price movement information for top ETFs and Fidelity Select funds
- 13 weeks of momentum data ranking each fund, and a guide on how to use rankings to make confident investment decisions
- Our money-back guarantee: call and cancel at any time within the first 30 days for a refund on your subscription
1 Year for $299!