Fidelity Independent Adviser
With the advent of the internet and social media, you now have access to more investment-related information than ever before. The quality of this daily stream of content can vary greatly, however, leaving even the most patient and prudent individual confused and conflicted. The Fidelity Independent Adviser is designed to help investors cut through the noise and lay out a clearer path to profits.
Since 1996, the Fidelity Independent Adviser has been helping investors of all experience levels gain the knowledge necessary to learn and participate in the fast-paced and globally-interconnected financial markets. You have worked hard for your money and you deserve to keep it.
Relying on in-depth research and analysis, the Fidelity Independent Adviser takes the emotion out of investing, helping you prepare your portfolio for any bumps along the road.
From our conservative retirement income portfolio to our aggressive growth model, our portfolios deliver investment returns that are specially designed to balance risk and reward at each level.
Model Portfolios Include:
|* MarketWatch 2011 ** Barrons 2010 † MarketWatch 2007|
In addition to managing these model portfolios, the Fidelity Independent Adviser tracks, ranks, and provides buy and sell recommendations for more than over 500 Fidelity mutual funds and NTF mutual funds available through Fidelity’s network
Having the right information is critical to the success of any active investing strategy and that’s what the Fidelity Independent Adviser has been providing subscribers for more than 15 years. We invite you to join the thousands who have already benefitted from our services.
- Here is the value you will receive as a member of the Fidelity Independent Adviser:
- 12 monthly issues available online on the second business day of each month and via postal mail shortly thereafter
- Access to model portfolios including performance results, plus buy and sell recommendations
- Price movement and Power Index ranking information for top Fidelity funds and other funds in Fidelity’s network
- Four weekly hotlines delivered via email with market updates focused towards helping the individual investor
- Our money-back guarantee: call and cancel at any time for a refund of the unused portion of your membership
1 Year for $49.95!